Happy Holidays from the CJ Lomas Recovery Foundation!
In the spirit of giving, please help us to offer assistance to those
wishing for the gift of a new life in recovery this holiday season.
Please donate today!
Thank you! 💖
The CJ Lomas Recovery Foundation was formed by The Lomas Family on March 18th 2012 after we lost our son CJ to a heroin overdose.
What We Do
- Hold a family and friends support group meeting every other Tuesday evening.
- Host an annual golf outing.
- Participate in local heroin/drug community summits.
- Speak to students at local schools on the dangers and progression of drugs/alcohol.
- Continue working to raise awareness to the heroin/opiate epidemic by partnering with other organizations with the same goals.
- Remain current on issues related to the heroin/drug epidemic our community is facing today .
How your tax deductible donation
- Intense inpatient treatment centers
- Detox facilities
- Sober living houses
- Recovery organizations
- Education and awareness