Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, we are conducting all of our Family Support Meetings on Zoom.
Please email email@example.com requesting to be added to our email list of attendees. We would love to have you join us.
The CJ Lomas Recovery Foundation was formed by The Lomas Family on March 18th 2012 after we lost our son CJ to a heroin overdose.
What We Do
- Hold a family and friends support group meeting every other Tuesday evening.
- Participate in local heroin/drug community summits.
- Speak to students at local schools on the dangers and progression of drugs/alcohol.
- Continue working to raise awareness to the heroin/opiate epidemic by partnering with other organizations with the same goals.
- Remain current on issues related to the heroin/drug epidemic our community is facing today.
- Host an annual golf outing.
How your tax deductible donation
- Intense inpatient treatment centers
- Detox facilities
- Sober living houses
- Recovery organizations
- Education and awareness